Friends, we know that Raksha Bandhan is about to come. So today in this article we will tell about Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brother and sister which is one of the main festivals of the Hindus. This time Raksha Bandhan is on 15th August 2019. The day on which India is also celebrating Independence Day. happy Raksha Bandhan is a symbol of brother and sister’s love. In which the sister ties a thread on her brother’s wrist. Which is called Rakhi And with that he also makes his brother’s aarti.
After that, the sister also asks for her brother’s health and wished to be happy. After this, the brother also promises to protect his sister. And also gives a gift to their sister. This festival is celebrated in a similar way. And it is called Raksha Bandhan. So do not take too much time to talk about Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother in English.
Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother in English
1. Thanks for being such a wonderful brother. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”
2. “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there.” – Catherine Pulsifer
3. “Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God’s protection and blessings from heaven today and always. May God shower you with everlasting happiness—wish you all love, luck, joy, and good health.”
4. For happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter, and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow.
6. “We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
7. “We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, dear brother.”
8. “It truly leaves a smile on my face when I think of those days when we engage in trifling fights. Even though the memories fade with years passing by, but the love that we share will never fade. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
9. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
10. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love of a brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
Read Also – Instagram par Blog Promote kaise kare -10 tips
Raksha Bandhan quotes for younger brother
11. A brother is a friend given by Nature, Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
12. My heart for you This is what makes you always successful in life, And your success kisses your steps Happy Rakhi.
13. No matter what, we always have our big brother’s back. Here are some best Raksha Bandhan messages for brothers who treat us like a kid.
14. “You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you, Bro.”
15. You always protected me from danger and looked after me when I was crying. If superheroes were real, you would be one. Thank you, big brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Read Also – best Love quotes in English
16. “I do not have to tell you how special you are, just because it’s Rakhsha Bandhan. With you as my friend, guide, and teacher, I always felt protected and special. Happy Rakhi!”
17. “You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!”
18. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see, I sought my God, but my God eluded me, I sought my brother and I found all three.
19. “Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.”
20. No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you. Happy Rakhi Bhai.
Read Also – 17 Motivational Quotes
Best Raksha Bandhan 2019 wishes
21. Though I have my own family now, I will always have a special place in my heart for you. We were friends as children, and we always will be, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
22. The Rakhi can be cut easily, but our bond is built on the strong foundation of history. We go back together all the way to the beginning. Nothing can take that from us, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
23. I feel safe knowing I have you by my side. When life throws challenges at me, you will be there. Thank you for this incredible feeling of security, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
24. Having a brother like you makes me feel safe in this world. I know I can turn to you if I need help, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
25. Today is the day of celebration of having found my partner in crime who would always support me to do the wrong in the most convincing way possible, Happy Rakhi to you my brother.
26. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
27. Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki Bahaar
Ek Resham ki Dori se bandha
Bahan ne Bhai ki kalaayi pe Pyaar
28. Friends come and go, but you are my dear brother, are always there, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 Bhai.
29. After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 brother.
30. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero, Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
Read Also – 74 Inspiring Friendship Quotes
Latest Raksha Bandhan quotes 2019
31. A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you, Happy Rakhi 2019 Bhai.
32. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
33. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
34. The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother, happy Rakhi Bhai.
35. Holi is colorful, Deewali is wonderful but Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL and STRONGER. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Bhai.
36. God could not take care of the whole world so he gave us mothers. Similarly, mothers could not take care of everything, so she gave us brothers, Happy Rakhi Bhai.
37. Dear brother, no matter where you are! I want you to know you’re very special to us and will always be in our thoughts. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
38. You hold me in my bad times, you dance with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. Happy Rakhi my lovely brother.
39. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing, you will never lose me. I will always be here, happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai.
40. I love you a lot and wish you all the best in your future life. You are the best brother and also my best friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Read Also – Inspirational Good Morning Quotes and Wishes
best Raksha Bandhan quotes 2019
41. If lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than I have noticed that the sky looks good without the moon but not without stars. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
42. If I can choose my brother in the next life, it will be you. Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
43. Brothers & Sisters
Fight like cats & dogs
They also teach & learn
And grow together
Looking out for one another
In the best of times
And through the worst
In the end
Sometimes our best friend
Can be a Brother
Or a Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan
44. Today Is Rakhsha Bandhan And U R Not Here By My Side. But We R Close in Each Other’s thought And My Love Will Always Be with U.
45. He is my friendliest foe and most hated love. He is my brother!!!…..
46. Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship.
Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya.
47. It’s lovely …that we got to grow up together…like two peas in a pod…
Happy Rakshabandhan to my sweet as sugar brother.
48. You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother.
49. Seeing you … meeting you leaves my heart full …Best wishes bro…
sending my love with these Rakhees
50. Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Read Also – Quotes To Wish Family Members A Goodnight
Friends, in this article, we told you about Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother. In which we shared the best Raksha Bandhan Quotes, which are Latest Quotes. So we hope you have liked this article. If this information is helpful to you, then do it like it, as well as share this article. And if you want to read more such articles as well. To subscribe to our newsletter so that whenever we publish an article on your website, its notification should be reached to you.
Thank you very much for coming to this website and falling on this article.