Friends, we know that Raksha Bandhan is about to come. So today in this article we will tell about Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brother and sister which is one of the main festivals of the Hindus. This time Raksha Bandhan is on 15th August 2019. The day on which India is also celebrating Independence Day. happy Raksha Bandhan is a symbol of brother and sister’s love. In which the sister ties a thread on her brother’s wrist. Which is called Rakhi And with that he also makes his brother’s aarti.
Read Also – Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother 2019
After that, the sister also asks for her brother’s health and wished to be happy. After this, the brother also promises to protect his sister. And also gives a gift to their sister. This festival is celebrated in a similar way. And it is called Raksha Bandhan. So do not take too much time to talk about Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister in English.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister in English
1. We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
2. We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sista.
3. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year, Happy Raksha Bandhan Dear Sister.
4. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis.
5. In the cookie of life, you are my dear sister are the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
6. You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
7. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions, Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
9. Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Moon and the stars; in the heavens, you have made them bright, precious and fair
10. There’s a special kind of freedom
that sisters enjoy.
Freedom to share innermost thoughts,
to ask a favor,
to show their true feelings.
The freedom to simply be themselves.
Raksha Bandhan quotes for younger Sister
11. Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death, Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
12. Someone who is always there who I know will care whose shoulder I can cry on who will defend me to others even is I’m wrong who will always have my back, Happy Raksha Bandhan
13. I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother’s Day and some who will never speak again. But most are like my sister and me… linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best, Happy Raksha Bandhan
14. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on, Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister.
15. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Read Also – Instagram par Blog Promote kaise kare -10 tips
16. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories, Happy Raksha Bandhan Behnaa.
17. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
18. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest Sister.
19. We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what, Happy Raksha Bandhan Sista.
Best Raksha Bandhan 2019 wishes
20. Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear Sister you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear Sister.
Read Also – best Love quotes in English
21. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister
22. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my
23. My sister is that sweet angel who has spread love all over in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving sister of the Universe.
24. Sisters share the scent and smell… the feel of a common childhood, Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.
25. Thanks for being a good listener, giving me your honest opinion, and accepting me for who I am. Only a sister can care as much as you without being pushy. Happy Raksha Bandhan To my lovely Sister.
26. To really know someone, you have to have a lot of history with them. We have that history together. That is why we have such a strong bond.
27. We are tied together by the relation of blood and time. Our parents are honored by our continuation as friends even into adulthood, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
28. Even though we are not brother and sister, I think of you as a close friend and part of my family. I want to wish you a very special Rakhi.
Read Also – 17 Motivational Quotes
Latest Raksha Bandhan quotes 2019
29. We are bound together not by blood but by choice. That makes this day even more special as we celebrate the bond we have, Happy Rakhi My Sister.
30. Rakhi is only one day every year, but I am grateful for you many days. I cherish our relationship, Happy Rakhi.
31. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan
32. Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship, Happy Raksha Bandhan, my Sister
33. Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends, Happy Raksha Bandhan My Pyaari Behna
34. Nothing in this world is better than having a sister, Happy Rakhi.
35. Hey, didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother, Happy Rakhi One of my lovely Sister.
36. My sister is the sweetest little thing in my life. Words can hardly describe my love for her & she is my best friend, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019.
37. May your wishes come true and many each of your days filled with joys, Happy Raksha Bandhan sister.
38. Dear Sister, wishing you a lot of prosperous, love and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan
Read Also – 74 Inspiring Friendship Quotes
39. On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become the wacky siblings we always were, Happy Rakhi.
best Raksha Bandhan quotes 2019
40. She is my most beloved friend, my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent and always my equal, Happy Rakhi Sister.
41. Sisters are the most precious presents by god and I can say that I have got the best one, Happy Rakhi sister.
42. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit and the golden thread to the meaning of life, Happy Rakhi.
43. You never say no, you never say that’s impossible
And you never say you can’t.
That’s my Sister, a superwomen
Who makes things possible
And who make paths smoother, Happy Rakhi sister.
44. In my life, many people have come and gone.
But you, have been there all along.
Through all of life’s curvy roads,
Your hugs have been my heavenly abode, Happy Rakhi.
45. Sharing each other’s joys and sorrows
Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere, Happy Rakhi.
46. Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you. Sorry I cannot be here this week. Hence just to tell all of you that you are the best people I have had in my life. I shall always be there for you.
47. If one day you feel like CRYING…
I promise that I will make you LAUGH, Happy Rakhi.
48. We have always been close and have been looking out for one other though we have traveled along paths that were different. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Rakhi dear sister.
49. You are much more than my sister. You are my best friend and guardian. Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day.
50. This Rakhi, reinforce the bond of love with your siblings and make it unforgettable forever.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019.
Read Also – Inspirational Good Morning Quotes and Wishes
Friends, in this article, we told you about Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister. In which we shared the best Raksha Bandhan Quotes, which are Latest Quotes. So we hope you have liked this article. If this information is helpful to you, then do it like it, as well as share this article. And if you want to read more such articles as well. To subscribe to our newsletter so that whenever we publish an article on your website, its notification should be reached to you.
Thank you very much for coming to this website and falling on this article.